Saturday, October 15, 2022

Never Give up! - Conversations with God and Goddess next part

Sometimes, we have to check all the chances, even some points like logic, intuition, and feeling in guts, heart, body, etc.

If even if only one is saying "Yes" to something and the rest are saying "No." If other parts could accept the things, we must consider checking this "Yes." This is about creating within ourselves (later, it may expand to your relation, family, Friends, and community) connection, inner dialogue, inner Friendship, harmony in the place of the inner fight, and dominancy.

It's good to create a variation of the situation that would be acceptable to all parts of us.
Sometimes, we have to check this, maybe is the last chance not to give up the fight that actually we could win.

Life in uncertainty, where we don't check all the possible options, 's not as satisfying as when we do our best in all possible ways.
When we pick up the challenge, we are already winning because even due to the circumstances, now and again, we would lose the battle; at least, we proudly say: " We did our best."
We were the best version of ourselves, not giving up any parts like an inner optimist, magician, heart, body, mind, or any other. We didn't suppress them. We let them be.

This is the way to victory and harmony.

I want to show myself, my daughter Magda that I did my best to see her because I love her soooo much. I pray I see her very soon. I desire it, and I'm doing my best best best.

Michal Kali Griks.
Part of my book "Conversations with God and Goddess within and outside of us."
tantramovement.com
13.10.2022
Above Thailand


Photo by Michal Kamil Pasek




No comments:

Post a Comment