Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tantra and menstrual pain

More testimonies for School Of Tantra Movement :) - this one I love especially because I could not experience myself but I'm very happy to read it :)

Dear Marek,

I am still thinking a lot about the time and experiences on Rainbow and I would like to share a few things with you...On Rainbow I have received a lot of great keys! One of them was the Tantra-key. I think all keys together are responsible for a beautiful development of myself. Maybe the most amazing thing, that happened, is the new relationship with my body. It's really amazing how I can experience my body now... For example my next bleeding after Rainbow has come without pain. For more than 10 years I had have always huge pain, but this time...nothing...it feels like so much tensions and pressures have left my body....It's very true, what you are always saying about Tantra and liberation... I can feel, that I become more aware and sensitive with my body and I feel more liberated... Also you have shown me exercises that I can practice when I feel down, exercises that reminds me how to get again into the mood of liberation...
Thank you so much!

Love love love

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment