Thursday, January 15, 2015

About me, Michal Marek Griks

I´m Kundalini Yoga teacher, I´m student in Rasayana Tantra Academy, I´m tantric masseur, teacher, relationship and life couch. I use in my practice Reiki energy as energy of love on different levels. I experience tantra since more than 8 years and since more than 3 years I´m teaching it more and more intensively. Tantra become for me the way of living.
I recognised my sexual powers are the most efficient ( for me ) ways to improve :
my self esteem,
my physical and mental health,
my intimate relationship,
my love ( also to myself ),
my energy and all other aspects of life...
For me sexuality is the most close, most beautiful, most intimate most powerful and energizing expression of love.
When I´m feeling all of that, I´m asking myself : Why if love is most important in majority of humanity, there is still not place for that important feeling in peoples education? This gap I would like feel in, by establishing Tantra Movement, School of Tantra and by teaching there. As I´m in my life experienced sex as way to hell and I was lucky to also experience it as way to heaven, now I´m bringing sexuality out of guild, dirt and shame to it´s sacredness, the place to be.

I´m tantric, who's destiny become to share tantra and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment