PS: If Someone would have place in the car plz contact me email@example.com ( with the hope that I'm not encouraging anyone to use the car instead of ecologic train ;)
I FESTIVAL OF TANTRA AND SEXUALITY IN POLAND
„SEX, LOVE, SPIRITUALITY"
7-16 JUNE 2013
CENTRE„HERE AND NOW"
NOWE KAWKOWO, POLAND
Welcome to the most exciting festival of the year!
Do you want to learn how to experience deep love and sexuality?
Do you want to enhance your sex life?
Do you want to learn how to feel a real closeness with a person you love?
If so, we would like to invite you to meet Tantra- connecting sexuality, personal development and spirituality and great teachers of Tantra from around the world!
The Tantra Festival in Poland is a unique opportunity for guests from abroad as they can:
- meet such distinguished teachers of Tantra as Sarita, Roxana and Vincent Hewett, John Hawken, Andrew Barnes, BruceLyon, Shakara, Mystic Bauls
- take part in their workshops – 2 day workshops, 4 hour workshops, lectures and ceremonies (in english!)
- stay 10 days in a comfortable and friendly place, surrounded by lush landscape and wild nature
- and all that reasonably priced
10 day FESTIVAL PASS (eight 2 day workshops, ten 4 hour workshops, lectures and ceremonies- everything in English) costs only from 275-340 Euro !!!
You can take part in only half of the festival! (with half price)
Accommodation and food costs (depending on the standard – there are rooms for 2, 3,4 people, beds in the attic, a campsite for tents) vary from 21 to 34 Euro.
For a group of several people the "Here and Now" Centre helps to arrange pickup from the airport (Gdansk and Warsaw) and transportation to Nowe Kawkowo!
The exemplary cost of a flight from London to Warsaw is aboout 55- 60 Euro (return ticket, Wizzair, Ryanair)
For a group of 10 participants – discounts! 10%
We invite you to spend 10 days in the atmosphere of friendship, sensuality, pleasure, love and fun!
Festival of Tantra nad Sexuality is the first event of this kind in Poland!
Classes will be held by 18 top teachers from Poland and abroad!
We have prepared over 60 workshops and lectures!
Ten 2 day workshops, twenty 4 hour workshops, 15 lectures, 12 ceremonies and evening events!!
Together we create a safe space in which we can taste various forms of Tantra, discover our sexuality and spirituality, and thus - the way to a fulfilled life. During the festival you will be able to meet teachers from different paths of Tantra, who will offer various techniques. We have invited teachers representing the whole spectrum of the ways of personal development, both traditional and contemporary.
Thanks to them, the ancient wisdom passed on for generations, will meet with a modern approach to human development in the twenty-first century.
TUTORS FROM ABROAD:
- ANDREW BARNES
- JOHN HAWKEN
- BRUCE LYON
- ROXANA HEWETT
- VINCENT HEWETT
- BAUL MYSTICS
TUTORS FROM POLAND:
- DAWID I ZOSIA RZEPECCY
- ERSTERA SARASWATI
- ZENON HELLER
- KARO AQUABAL
- IZA CISEK
- SONIE BEDNAREK
- PUSSY PROJECT
Tantra is a path developing full human potential. It focuses on working with the body, sexuality, mind and emotions, but also on spiritual growth. Tantra is one of the few ways of development and spiritual search that not only includes sexuality but considers sexual matters necessary for enriching and deepen spirituality. This philosophical system has a tradition of several thousand years, and is also called "the yoga of love".
Tantra is particularly important for people who wish not only to improve their sex life but expect to deepen a relationship with their partner. Through gentleness, mindfulness and conscious perception of the body, Tantra helps to open up to a beloved person. It affects our whole life. It offers an approach to life that celebrates the joy and sensual awareness of the body.
We are inviting you for 10 days of the fantastic festival during which you will be able to take part in 2 day or 4 hour workshops, lectures, 2 hour presentations, ceremonies, rituals, concerts and dance shows.
It just depends on you whether you wish to work intensively during the workshops, or simply relax and enjoy great company, amazing concerts and ceremonies, and beautiful woodland surroundings! Everybody is responsible for his or her own schedule of events!
Festival – details of the offer
- 2 day workshops (2x 5,5 hours = 11 hours, it is possible to choose 2 daily)
- 4 hour workshops (it is possible to choose 2 or 3 daily)
- lectures – 2 hours (it is possible to choose 1 or 2 daily)
- additional events – concerts, ceremonies, dance events, presentations
- morning classes – meditations, morning body awakening exercises
- The Temple of Love
- Sharing space
- Tantric bookshop
Why 2 day workshops?
In order to be able to make the most of the fact that so many fantastic teachers gather together in Poland in one place and offer their teachings!! It is an unbelievable opportunity for both the advanced followers of Tantra wishing to work intensively with particular teachers, and beginners who would like to experience deep processes and various aspects of the Tantra path in the safe and friendly atmosphere.
4 hour workshops – for whom?
For those of you who would like to take their first steps in Tantra and those whose purpose is to meet a new teacher and his or her methods of working: various attitudes towards themes such as love, relationships, sensuality, spirituality, working with energy.
7:00 – 8:00 morning activities (meditations, exercises)
9:00-9:30 common greeting of the day and presentation of the teachers
09:30-13:00 2 day workshops, part 1 (one to choose)
09:30-13:30 4 hour workshop
13:30-15:30 2-day workshops, part 2
15:30-19:30 4 hour workshop
20:15-21:00 common sharing of the "Tantric Families"
21:00-23:00 evening ceremonies and events
THE IDEA / MISSION OF THE FESTIVAL
- Creating space for the personal and spiritual development
- Building the tantric community in Poland – meeting people who feel close to tantra and wish to develop through love, relationship and awakening of consciousness
- To present the true potential ("disenchantment") of Tantra and sex, which have been evoking controversies and emotions for years.
- Creating new bonds of friendship, exchanging experiences among the participants and teachers
- Joy, fun, relaxation, dance, coexistence with nature
- Initiation of the event which would take place twice a year (summer event in the Center, winter event in a big city)
WHO CAN TAKE PART IN THE FESTIVAL
- We invite everybody – alone or with a partner, beginners and advanced practitioners of Tantra, those who are simply curious about the themes and new approach to life. You have to be at least 18 years old. Children are not allowed to take part in the festival.
- You alone are responsible for yourself during the festival and it is your decision which events you are interested in.
- You are responsible for your behaviour towards other participants of the festival. We expect you to be respectful, honest, open and truthful. At the start of the Festival you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the Regulations of the Festival of Tantra.
- If you are coming with your partner you are required to book a double room or camping place in order to have your private space for exercises. If you choose to sleep in the common rooms you must be aware that this space is only for sleeping and relaxation.
- During the Festival all of us create safe space to know each other and our attitudes towards love, relationships, sexuality and spirituality. Some of the workshops may deal with nudity and intimate touch but nevertheless, we always support you in respecting your personal limits and boundaries, in saying "No". You can always be fully dressed and refuse to take part in activities which make you feel uncomfortable.
PROGRAM OF THE FESTIVAL:
2 – day workshop (2x5,5 hours = 11 hours, in English):
- „Secret Garden: The Power and Mystery of the Divine Feminine (Sarita with Roxana Hewett)
- „Master Lover – Men & Women" Sarita with Vincent Hewett
- "Tantra Psychology of Love and Sexuality" Andrew Barnes
- "Sex & Spirit" Bruce Lyon with Shakara
- „Energy and Eros" John Hawken
- ,,Tantric touch and massage" John Hawken
- „Tantra - Energy Aliveness" Roxana Hewett
- „Sacred Body – Wild Spirit" Roxana and Vincent Hewett
1- day worshop (in English):
"Dakini Tantra path – from Emptiness to the Great Bliss" Estera Saraswati and Zenon Heller
4 – hour workshops (in English):
- "BlissDance" Andrew Barnes
- „Sacred Marriage and Modern Relationships" Bruce Lyon/Shakara
- „Dark Eros – introduction" John Hawken
- "Tantra Spirit: Sex, Love, Spirituality" Sarita
- "Divine Sexuality" Sarita
- „The Secret Language of Touch" Roxana Hewett
- "Twin Flame" for couples - Dawid and Zosia Rzepeccy
- „Shaman Journey" Dawid and Zosia Rzepeccy
- „SexMission – a Mandala Ceremony" Dawid and Zosia Rzepeccy
- „Mistic Baul chants – the Essence of Tantra" Baul Mystics
- „ Mistic Baul dance – the Essence of Tantra" Baul Mystics
- „Primal Spirit of Tantra" Baul Mystics
- „Your sexual life from the begining" workshop for women, Karo Aquabal
- „Workshop on male sexuality and orgasm" for men Karo Aquabal
- „Short workshop on polyamory and open relationships" Karo Aquabal
- „The art of tantric touch - Divine Footsteps" Sonia Bednarek
- „Sacred prostitute within you – from ecstasy to sacredness". Workshop on sexual archetypes for women. Iza Cisek
- „Horny God within you"– from wildness to spirituality. Workshop on sexual archetypes for men, Iza Cisek
- „Tantric ShivShakti puja" Estera Saraswati and Zenon Heller
TALKS/ LECTURES (in English):
- Sarita „Tantra Essence"
- Andrew Barnes „Tantric orgasm and women sexuality" a talk with a demonstration
- Bruce Lyon and Shakara "Shambala Tantra - the fast path to freedom" an experienced talk
- John Hawken „Sky Dancing"
- John Hawken „Tantric Path – slide show "Pilgrimages to sacred places of power"
- Baul Mystics „The life of Baul Mystics – spirituality, lifestyle, way of thinking and tantric practices"
- Roxana and Vincent Hewett „Tantra for couples - Soul Mate Training"
- Dawid and Zosia Rzepeccy "New sexmission"
- Karo Aquabal „Sex does matter - an open lecture on role of sexuality in personal growth and spirituality"
- Karo Aquabal „Love School" – Ready for sex ...
- Sonia Bednarek „Tantra of hands – about the art. of tantric touch"
- Iza Cisek „Anatomy of seduction. A return to magical and cermonial form of relations"
- Pussy Project „New coaching, a sex coaching" Marta Niedźwiecka and Dorota Sakowska
- Pussy Project „Postmodern European and Tantra" Marta Niedźwiecka and Dorota Sakowska
CEREMONIES/ EVENING EVENTS:
- Play Party in a Love Temple – Andrew Barnes
- Baul Mystics concert „Tantra essence"
- Tantra Jam Session: Baul Mystics, Dawid & Zosia Rzepeccy and other musicians
- Night Ceremony: Original Innocence Ritual – Roxana and Vincent Hewett
- Ceremony of a spiral – John Hawken
- Sweat Lodge – John Hawken
- Temple ritual – Bruce Lyon and Shakara
- Tantric Puja in a nature – Karo Aquabal
- Cuddle party – Iza Cisek
- Tantric Pure Party – Estera Saraswati and Zenon Heller
- Pussy Party „Does electricity kill intimacy?" Educational, social and party event - Marta Niedźwiecka and Dorota Sakowska
- Tantric Jam Session – Dawid and Zosia Rzepeccy
- Tantric ceremony at the end of the festival - Sarita with other teachers
WHAT IS TANTRA?
In Western culture today, most of us have not received the true knowledge of sexuality, love and respect of the deep intimacy between men and women. The very concept of Tantra has provoked a lot of controversy over years, prompting widespread and false beliefs that Tantra is merely about sex, group sex, something unbridled, wild and immoral.
Sex and sexuality is one of the most important aspects of everyone's life. It relates to the body, senses, emotions and relationship with another person. Sex definitely affects the quality of all the aspects of our life. Today, sex has become something ordinary and common, persistently breaking into our life through advertising and the media. Despite this fact it is no longer exciting or mystical. All of our sexuality has been reduced to the act of sexual intercourse. We have lost something very important - the whole sphere of deep feelings, experiences and emotions. On the one hand, there is a lot of sex in magazines, books, television and the Internet, on the other hand, many people are still ashamed of their own carnality, they do not talk with their partners about sexual problems, very often they are not even able to look at each other's naked body.
Tantra is not merely an ancient technique enriching our sexuality, but it is also a multilevel system that teaches us how to experience love and sexuality and how to create close relationships. Tantra is a path offering a multi-dimensional personal development.
Tantra is a meeting of bodies, hearts and souls. This is the Way of Development and Transformation, experiencing deep love and sexuality, creating close relationships, linking bodies and souls. It is called "the holy communion of the bodies" and there is no exaggeration in this notion. When pure love flows, it flows through our entire body. Every part of the body is holy and glows with Love. These are not just sexual techniques and tips - as is commonly believed, but something much deeper. It is a process which takes place at all levels - body, mind and soul. And it unites all of these levels. This is the way to the deep, mystical spirituality, knowledge of God / Goddess within you and outside of you.
Tantra, which we propose can become something that will enrich your sex life at once, or it can serve as the long-term development path. You can consciously discover its various aspects step by step: from richer sex life, to the fuller, more conscious relationships, from the change of different aspects of life, to spiritual development. Each of these steps is equally important, each results from the next. You can begin to practise Tantra at any moment of your life and development, alone or with a partner, and the practice of Tantra will transform all the areas of your life - relationships, sex, but also work, friendships and parenthood.